Google Scholar link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=OYmV2mkAAAAJ&hl=en
22. D. Jia*, M. Muthukumar, Dynamics of Charged Macromolecules Under Confinement, Acta Polym. Sin, 2023, 54 (2), 151.
21. Y. M. Yang, D. Jia* Editorial on Special Issue: “Dynamics of Gels and Its Applications”, Gels, 2022, 8 (12), 805.
20. C. Zhou, Y. B. Wang, M. Muthukumar, R. Y. Zhang*, J. Zhao*, D. Jia*, Extraordinary Temperature Dependence of Hierarchically Assembled Macromolecular Structures with Memory, Macromolecules, 2022, 55, 18, 8133–8142.
19. D. Jia, M. Muthukumar*, Dipole-driven interlude of mesomorphism in polyelectrolyte solutions, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 2022, 119 (40) e2204163119.
18. D. Jia*, Y. Tsuji, M. Shibayama, M. Muthukumar*. Topologically frustrated dynamics in an uncharged Tetra-PEG gel, bioRxiv, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.02.23.481633, 2022.
17. Onofrei, D. Stengel, D. Jia, H. R. Johnson, S. Trescott, A. Soni, B. Addison, M. Muthukumar, and G. P. Holland. Investigating the Atomic and Mesoscale Interactions that Facilitate Spider Silk Protein Pre-Assembly, Biomacromolecules, 2021, 22, 3377–3385.
16. D. Jia, M. Muthukumar. Theory of Charged Gels: Swelling, Elasticity, and Dynamics, Gels, 2021, 7, 49.
15. D. Jia, M. Muthukumar. Electrostatically Driven Topological Freezing of Polymer Diffusion at Intermediate Confinements, Physical Review Letters, 2021, 126, 057802.
【Publications before 2021】
14. N. R. Raia, D. Jia, C. E. Ghezzi, M. Muthukumar, David L. Kaplan. Characterization of silk-hyaluronic acid composite hydrogels towards vitreous humor substitutes, Biomaterials, 2020, 233, 119729.
13. D. Jia, M. Muthukumar. Interplay between microscopic and macroscopic properties of charged hydrogels, Macromolecules, 2020, 53, 90−101.
12. D. Jia, M. Muthukumar. Effect of salt on the ordinary-extraordinary transition in solutions of charged macromolecules, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2019, 141, 5886.
11. D. Jia, M. Muthukumar. Topologically frustrated dynamics of crowded charged macromolecules in charged hydrogels, Nature Communications, 2018, 9 (1), 2248.
10. D. Jia, H. Cheng, C. C. Han. Interplay between Caging and Bonding in Binary Concentrated Colloidal Suspensions. Langmuir, 2018, 34 (9), 3021–3029.
9. D. Jia, M. Muthukumar, H. Cheng, C. C Han, B. Hammouda. Concentration Fluctuations near Lower Critical Solution Temperature in Ternary Aqueous Solutions. Macromolecules, 2017, 50 (18), 7291-7298.
8. D. Jia, T. S. Zuo, S. Rogers, H. Cheng, B. Hammouda, C. C Han. Re-entrance of Poly(N,N-diethylacrylamide) in D2O/d-Ethanol Mixture at 27 °C. Macromolecules, 2016, 49 (14), 5152-5159.
7. G. M. Wei, X. X Li, D. Jia, H. Cheng. Synthesis, characterization and performance of P3HT-azide-PCBM microgel. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2016, 16 (6), 5639-45.
6. Z. Zhou, D. Jia (First co-author, Equal contribution), J. V. Hollingsworth, H. Cheng, C. C. Han. From repulsive to attractive glass: a rheological investigation. J. Chem. Phys., 2015, 143, 234901.
5. D. Jia, J. F. Yang, He Cheng, Charles C. Han. Laser light scattering measurement of fluorescent /phosphorescence solution structure. Acta Polym. Sin, 2015, 5, 564-570.
4. B. Hammouda, D. Jia, H. Cheng. Single-chain conformation for interacting Poly (N-isopropylacrylamide) in aqueous solution. The Open Access Journal of Science and Technology, 2015, 3, 1-8.
3. D. Jia, J. V. Hollingsworth, Z. Zhou, He Cheng, Charles C. Han Coupling of gelation and glass transition in a biphasic colloidal mixture: from gel-to-defective gel-to-glass, Soft Matter, 2015, 11, 8818-8826.
2. C. Z. Zhao, G. C. Yuan, D. Jia, C. C. Han. Macrogel induced by microgel: bridging and depletion mechanisms. Soft Matter, 2012, 8, 7036-7043.
1. L. Ding, Y. Li, D. Jia, J. P. Deng, W. T. Yang. β-Cyclodextrin-based oil-absorbents: Preparation, high oil absorbency and reusability. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2011, 83, 1990-1996.